Webinar: If Hindsight is 2020, What Will 2021 Look Like for Risk Adjustment & Financial Forecasting?
February 18, 2021
As accurate Risk Adjustment & financial forecasting is critical to your plan’s success, our experts broke down the issues, and shared best practices that can make a crucial difference.
What they shared:
- 2020 Impact: What happened?
- Financial Impact: What every plan should know!
- Telehealth codes: What are they and how do you use them to optimize revenue?
- Best Practices: Stay ahead of the game with our must-know strategies for 2021 and 2022.
Who they were:
- Monique Baylocq, Dynamic’s leading Senior Analyst responsible for managing our Medicare Advantage Revenue Reconciliation offering.
- Denise Crittenden, RN, as a former Director of Risk Adjustment for a leading MAO, Deniese leads our end-to-end Risk Adjustment offering for Payors and Providers.