Resolve Discrepancies Quickly
Revenue Reconciliation and attesting to the accuracy of CMS payment reports (MMR) compared with a Plan’s internal records has never been simpler. Dynamic’s revenue reconciliation module allows a Plan to easily load their membership, bid information and MMR to quickly identify member, special status and payment discrepancies.
Enrollment and Special Status discrepancies are captured where corrections can be made to either plan data or appeals to CMS; payment level discrepancies are identified indicating issues with bid information or CMS payment processing errors.
- Store all the CMS, plan, contract, PBP, segment, bid and business assumptions for the payment year
- Import all key internal data sets for comparison with CMS
- Import all key CMS reports for comparison with internal data and calculations
- Calculate monthly prospective reimbursements and subsidies for Part A/B and D at the member, segment, PBP, contract and plan level
- Compare internal and external results to identify discrepancies
- Correct internal systems data or submit retro corrections to CMS via the Retroactive Processing Center (RPC) or write-off
- Calculate year-end reconciliation amounts of prospective vs. final reimbursements and subsidies
- Dynamic’s revenue reconciliation provides the dynamic reporting necessary to manage your revenue
- Identify payment discrepancies down to the member level
- Revenue Discrepancy and reconciliation report library
- Reconcile MMR discrepancies with CMS
- Reconcile beneficiary HCC and RCC-Rx scores RAF
- Identify data and process issues early that will impact your payments from CMS by identifying and tracking member, special status and payment discrepancies between your MMR and internal data.
- Enter CMS, plan, PBP and segment information in to Voyager
- Import core system data in to Voyager
- Calculate internal forecasts
- Member level HCC and HCC-Rx scores
- Prospective A/B and D reimbursements and subsidies based on internal data or use CMS scores
- Import CMS Data for comparison
- Plan Payment File
- Approved PDEs
- Compare internal demographic data, member status, scores and expected prospective payments with CMS reports
- Generate discrepancies and create work queue items in work queues
- CMS is Correct – Update internal systems of record and re-import internal data to clear discrepancy work queue items
- Internal Systems are Correct – Create IntegriGuard documentation to submit retro adjustments to CMS systems. Pend work queue item and create expected future adjustment
- Irresolvable – Close work queue items that cannot be resolved with reason codes to track and categorize discrepancy write-offs
- Monthly close process end the reconciliation process each month and carries forward any outstanding discrepancies to the next month
- Calculate expected reconciliation amounts at year end based on prospective reimbursements compared to what should have been reimbursed
- Voyager’s Revenue Reconciliation module allows users the ability to view data at summary and detail levels to diagnose the reason why identified discrepancies exist and correct the problem.